Dinghy Sail Share Program – Albacore Sailing
So, what’s next after you have taken sailing lessons and attained your CANSail 2 certification? Join the Dinghy Sail Share program and continue having unlimited fun on-the-water. Be part of the sailing community and get access to our fleet of Albacore dinghies. If you would prefer to sail on smaller boats and don’t mind getting a bit wet, then this is the the perfect program for you.
Our fleet of Albacore dinghies are accessible 7 days a week and can be reserved through our on-line booking system.
Interested in getting involved with racing sailboats and testing your skills against others while perfecting your sailing skills? For a small additional fee, you can participate in the weekly racing program.
A crew of 2 people are required to sail the Albacore with each one having a minimum of their CANSail 2 level or equivalent certification / experience.
We are here to help you
- Free confidence building sessions
- Guidance with rigging boats
- Help connecting with other Sail Share members through on-the-water activities & socials ashore
- Plenty of mentors to help you learn and have fun
3 simple requirements to join in on the fun:
- Complete your CANSail 2 level or demonstrate the equivalent abilities;
- Join host club – Nepean Sailing Club (NSC); and
- Join Advantage Boating’s Dinghy Sail Share Program (SSP).
Dinghy – $475 + HST
Dinghy Partner – $350 + HST
Student – $275 + HST
Racing Option – $75 + HST (per person)
We have a limited number of openings. Please enquire early as spots will sell out.
Register: Call 613-721-8683 or send us an email