We’ve been hosting flotilla adventures around the world for over 20 years!
Robert and I want to thank Doris and Ron for a great introduction to cruising. The BVIs are so beautiful, and swimming in that clear turquoise water was a real treat. Well planned, well executed, it was a terrific vacation. We are definitely hooked.
~S. McKellips and R. Madill, Ottawa, February 2017
In 2019, Advantage Boating spent 5 weeks in the Caribbean and hosted 64 sailors.
Don’t worry about chartering the boat, assembling the crew or planning the route. Our experienced flotilla leaders will organize the trip, help you plan the provisioning and provide you with all the information you will need for your adventure. Together with your crew, you will do the sailing while your flotilla guide leads you to the next breath-taking destination of the day.
Upcoming Flotilla Getaways:
1. September 2020: Greece
2. February 2020: The Grenadines (St. Vincent, the Grenadines & Grenada)
3. September 2021: Croatia
4. February 2021: Leeward Islands (Sailing between Guadeloupe and British Virgin Islands)
- Mileage builder legs available for those looking for more of an instructional sailing experience
- Our boats range in size from 40 – 50′ (3-5 cabin) or similar type boat.
- Monohull and Catamaran options available.
Our program sell out fast. More information available in August 2019! Learn more by joining us for one of our free information sessions:
- Wednesday Aug 21, 2019 7 PM RSVP HERE @ Britannia Yacht Club – RSVP HERE
- Wednesday Sept 5, 2019 7 Pm @ Nepean Sailing Club – RSVP HERE
FEE: $1525 (2019 Flotilla price)
Please contact us at 613-721-8683 or toll free at 1-877-934-7245 for more information
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in US funds.
- A deposit of 50% per person is required at the time of registration to secure your spot. The balance of the payment is due 75 days prior to departure.
Note: Advantage Boating reserves the right to alter program content, boat sizes or types and schedule due to exigencies beyond its control. Flights, land transfers and provisioning not included. While Dufour, Beneteau and Jenneau boats are the regular boats used in this program, we reserve the right to substitute suitable yachts as necessary. Catamaran options available.