Enjoy the luxury and overnight accommodation aboard a bigger boat!
The larger C&C 27 and 29 foot boats have wheel steering, furling genoas, inboard engines, galley, head and of course sleeping accomodations for overnight river cruises!
The current ‘big boat’ fleet consists of a C&C 27 MKIII at NSC and a C&C 29 at BYC.
The Big Boat program can only accommodate a maximum of 8 memberships at each club – NSC & BYC. The boats can be reserved online similar to the other boats with the additional benefit that they can be booked for overnight usage on weekdays and weekends.
Big Boat + Level 1 rights = $1820 + HST (big boat cruising with small boat race & cruising)
Big Boat Partner + Level 1 rights = $1095 + HST Limited (big boat & small boat cruising)
Big Boat + Level 2 rights = $1,650 + HST (big boat and small boat cruising)
Big Boat Partner + Level 2 rights = $965 + HST Limited (big boat & small boat cruising)
**Additional fees will be levied for maintenance if pump-outs or servicing of head is required
Note 1: Partner memberships are limited to family who register for Sail Share (at the same time) and reside at the same home address.
Note 2: Sail Share fees are non-refundable after July 1, 2019
To join the Advantage Boating “Big Boat” Sail Share program, you require the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years with the “Small Boat” Sail Share program or have equivalent sailing experience
- Sail Canada Intermediate Cruising standard or higher level
- Sail Canada Coastal Navigation standard or equivalent
- VHF Radio License & PCOC Certification
- Minimum of 2 people required on-board at all times (Intermediate and Basic Cruising Skipper or greater level)
- Being a member of one of our host clubs Britannia Yacht Club (BYC) or Nepean Sailing Club (NSC)
We offer all the courses to satisfy these requirements. Pro-rated membership fees are offered if you join later in the season.
Make this your best sailing season ever! Please enquire early as slots will sell out.
Register: Call 613-721-8683 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.