Enjoy the luxury and overnight accommodation aboard a bigger boat!
The larger C&C 27 and 29 foot boats have wheel steering, furling genoas, inboard engines, galley, head and of course sleeping accomodations for overnight river cruises!
The current ‘big boat’ fleet consists of a C&C 27 MKIII at NSC and a C&C 29 at BYC.
The Big Boat program can only accommodate a maximum of 8 memberships at each club – NSC & BYC. The boats can be reserved online similar to the other boats with the additional benefit that they can be booked for overnight usage on weekdays and weekends.
Big Boat + Level 1 rights = $1,767 + HST (big boat cruising with small boat race & cruising)
Big Boat Partner + Level 1 rights = $1,061 + HST Limited (big boat & small boat cruising)
Big Boat + Level 2 rights = $1,602 + HST (big boat and small boat cruising)
Big Boat Partner + Level 2 rights = $962 + HST Limited (big boat & small boat cruising)
**Additional fees will be levied for maintenance if pump-outs or servicing of head is required
Note: Partner memberships are limited to family who register for Sail Share (at the same time) and reside at the same home address.
To join the Advantage Boating “Big Boat” Sail Share program, you require the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years with the “Small Boat” Sail Share program or have equivalent sailing experience
- Sail Canada Intermediate Cruising standard or higher level
- Sail Canada Coastal Navigation standard or equivalent
- VHF Radio License & PCOC Certification
- Minimum of 2 people required on-board at all times (Intermediate and Basic Cruising Skipper or greater level)
- Being a member of one of our host clubs Britannia Yacht Club (BYC) or Nepean Sailing Club (NSC)
We offer all the courses to satisfy these requirements. Pro-rated membership fees are offered if you join later in the season.
Make this your best sailing season ever! Please enquire early as slots will sell out.
Register: Call 613-721-8683 or email us at email@example.com.